"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment."
Is your stress level still in the green area?
- Quite often, I think about all those things that no longer make any sense. However, I feel paralysed to make any changes
- Meanwhile I have little joy in what I do
- Increasingly, I’m becoming tense and anxious and have less confidence in myself
- I don’t believe things will change in the long run
- Meanwhile, I barely set aside any time for hobbies and friends
- More and more, I use alcohol to help me relax
- Recently, I’m been experiencing more frequent headaches, back pain or stomach pain
- I tire more quickly and am less resilient than before
If more than one point rings true for you, it’s time to act!
Learn how to manage your stress and therefore avoid burnout or depression in advance.